Guidelines for Session Organizers
1. Ordinary level sessions will be approximately 90 minutes.
2. Four, or in exceptional cases, five speakers maximum may present within the session.
(The structure of the session i.e. roundtable, panel or individual presentation is at the discretion of the session organizer)
3. Time for interaction with participants and audience is strongly encouraged.
4. Session organizer must submit session for consideration under the session registration system on https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=codata2012
5. The International Scientific Program Committee will notify the session organizers approximately three weeks after the deadline submission date if their session has been accepted.
6. The International Scientific Program Committee may allocate paper (s) from the general call for papers to a session if appropriate. The session organizer will be consulted for his /her prior opinion and approval.
7. Session organizer must submit the names of speakers, together with their abstracts for posting and publication at least four weeks before the conference.